Eric W. Thomas
Eric earned his undergraduate degree from Syracuse University, where he graduated magna cum laude in 2000. He received his Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, from the Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville in 2007.
Eric’s practice has concentrated on civil defense with special emphasis automobile accident litigation and health insurance subrogation.
- Syracuse University BA, 2000, magna cum laude
- University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law JD, 2007, magna cum laude
- Insurance Defense
- Motor Vehicle Liability
- Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith
- Kentucky Bar Association
- West Virginia Bar Association
- The Supreme Court of Kentucky
- The Supreme Court of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana