Alexa Glibbery is an associate practicing in our firm’s Healthcare Group. Ms. Glibbery is a native of Knoxville, Tennessee. She attended the University of Tennessee where she majored in English and minored in French. In 2015, Alexa obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law. While in law school, Alexa served as Articles Editor for the University of Louisville Law Review. She also volunteered at Central High School as a writing mentor for eleventh graders.
Alexa’s current practice concentrates on representation of nursing homes and other medical providers. Prior to joining GSB, Alexa practiced civil litigation at a local law firm.
- University of Tennessee, BA, 2011 magna cum laude
- University of Louisville, Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, JD, 2015 cum laude
- Insurance Defense
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Women Lawyers Association of Jefferson County
- Young Professionals Association of Louisville
- Commonwealth of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky