Rebecca A. Lambert
Rebecca was born and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. She attended the University of Louisville where she majored in English and graduated as an Honors Scholar student. She then obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law where she became a published member of the Journal of Animal and Environmental law and served on the editorial staff of the same.
Rebecca began her career in Civil Litigation as a Plaintiff’s attorney and then moved over to the defense side shortly thereafter. She primarily represented healthcare providers before narrowing her practice to the defense of long-term care facilities and the staff therein. Her primary focus has remained long-term care defense since that time.
- University of Louisville, B.A., 2014
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Indiana Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Brandeis Inn of Courts
- The Supreme Court of Kentucky
- Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky
- Supreme Court of Indiana
- Southern District of Indiana
- 2022 Kentucky Rising Star