Alex J. Kuebbing
Alex is a native of Burlington, KY. He attended Bellarmine University, obtaining a Bachelor of Arts degree, magna cum laude, in Economics and Business Administration. In 2008, Alex was presented with the “Silver Knight Award” given to the most outstanding senior male student-athlete at Bellarmine.
Alex earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Kentucky College of Law in 2011, graduating cum laude. Alex was a Dee Ashley Akers Scholar and a recipient of the Schwemm Scholarship. While in law school, Alex served as a Notes Editor for Volume 99 of the Kentucky Law Journal.
Alex’s current practice concentrates on representation of companies and individuals in lawsuits alleging personal injury, wrongful death, and property damage.
- Bellarmine University BA, 2008 magna cum laude
- University of Kentucky, College of Law JD, 2011 cum laude
- Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith
- Motor Vehicle Liability
- Product Liability Litigation
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Young Professionals Association of Louisville (YPAL)
- Bellarmine University Alumni Board of Directors
- Commonwealth of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Rising Stars®, Super Lawyers, 2018