Alyssa K. Hare
Alyssa is an associate in our firm’s insurance defense practice. Alyssa graduated from the University of Louisville Louis D. Brandeis School of Law. During law school, she was published in the Harvard Journal on Legislation and served as Notes Editor of the Journal of Law and Education. She also served as president of the Women’s Law Caucus. She attended the University of Kentucky where she received a Bachelor of Business Administration in both marketing and management.
Prior to joining GSB, Alyssa’s practice focused on workers’ compensation insurance defense at one of Kentucky’s top workers’ compensation defense firms. She also practiced insurance defense at a multi-state firm.
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing and Management, 2014
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Defense Counsel
- Commonwealth of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky