Denis C. Wiggins
Denis C. Wiggins is a 1990 graduate of the University of Kentucky’s Gatton College of Business & Economics. He worked in the pharmaceutical and technology industries for several years and subsequently earned his Juris Doctor degree from the Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville in 1998.
Since that time, Denis has practiced exclusively in the realm of civil defense litigation. His well rounded experience includes several jury trials. His present practice focuses on the defense of products liability, premises liability, trucking negligence, breach of contract, construction negligence and motor vehicle negligence actions.
- University of Kentucky, Gatton College of Business & Economics, 1990, BBA Marketing, BBA Management BA
- University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law JD, 1998.
- Breach of Contract
- Construction Negligence
- Mass Torts
- Motor Vehicle Negligence
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Trucking Negligence
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- State Courts of Kentucky
- United States District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky