Rebecca A. Wood
502-618-5722 (Direct Dial)
Rebecca Wood is of counsel with the firm, bringing a broad range of experience defending businesses in the fields of product liability litigation and mass tort litigation. Her background includes representing companies in nationwide and regional drug and medical device litigation, toxic tort, fire and explosion cases, and numerous other areas of business litigation. Ms. Wood also concentrates in the areas of ERISA litigation on behalf of disability and welfare benefit plans, and fiduciary and trust litigation. She has extensive experience representing clients in appellate proceedings before state and federal court of appeals.
In law school, Ms. Wood served as an editor of the Maryland Journal of International Law, and was a member of the Moot Court Board and the Board of Directors of the Maryland Public Interest Law Project.
Before attending law school, Ms. Wood was a program and policy consultant with American Management Systems in Rosslyn, Virginia, focusing on coastal water issues.
- Allegheny College, B.A. 1985 Economics
- Ohio State University, M.A. 1986 Political Science
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D. 1993
- ERISA Litigation
- Fiduciary and Trust Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Product Liability Litigation
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- State Courts of Kentucky
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- US District Court Southern District of Indiana