Anna C. Zwicky
Anna Zwicky is an associate practicing in this firm’s Long Term Care Group. Prior to joining GSB, Ms. Zwicky graduated from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law in 2016. As a student, she was a member of the University of Louisville Law Review, Secretary of the ACLU chapter at Brandeis, and taught at Central High School’s law and government magnet program. During law school, she worked as law clerk with the legal department of Republic Bank & Trust Company in Louisville.
Ms. Zwicky earned her undergraduate degree in 2013 from Georgia College and State University in Milledgeville, Georgia where she majored in Political Science and minored in Economics.
- Georgia College and State University, B.A., 2013
- Outstanding Undergraduate Political Science Major of 2013
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Long Term Care
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Supreme Court of Kentucky