Sarah E. Tilley
Sarah Tilley joined Gwin Steinmetz & Baird in 2014. Ms. Tilley is a member of GSB’s Long Term Care and Business Litigation Group.
Ms. Tilley is a graduate of the University of Kentucky, summa cum laude, with a major in Political Science. While attending college, she had the opportunity to study Spanish language and politics in Granada, Spain. Ms. Tilley received her J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Louisville, where she was a member of the University of Louisville Law Review and the Brandeis Honor Society. After graduating law school, Ms. Tilley served as a law clerk to the Honorable Thomas B. Russell in the United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky. Prior to joining GSB, Ms. Tilley was part of a local civil defense firm where her practice included the defense of general civil liability claims, business litigation, and employment litigation.
- University of Kentucky BA, 2008
- University of Louisville JD, 2011
- Long Term Care and Medical Malpractice
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- The Supreme Court of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Author: Kentucky’s Convoluted Path to Fundamental Fairness for Tort Defendants
- Common Defense, Spring/Summer 2016