Caitlin L. McQueen
Caitlin McQueen is an associate primarily practicing in this firm’s Insurance and Long Term Care groups.
Prior to joining GSB, Ms. McQueen graduated magna cum laude from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law in 2016. As a student, she was a member of the Brandeis Honor Society, Editor-in-Chief of The Journal of Animal and Environmental Law, a Brandeis Academic Fellow, and served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Judge Irv Maze, Kentucky Court of Appeals. During law school, she studied intellectual property and human rights law at Perm State University Faculty of Law in Perm, Russia, and the University of Turku Law School in Turku, Finland. Additionally, she received CALI awards for the highest grade in Electronic Discovery and International Human Rights Law. Her note, “Certified Green: Using Subsets of Trademark Law to Bring Legitimacy to the Eco-Friendly Products Market,” was published in the Spring 2016 edition of the Journal of Animal and Environmental Law.
Ms. McQueen earned her undergraduate degree in 2009 from Warren Wilson College in Asheville, North Carolina, where she double-majored in History & Political Science, and Global Studies. Prior to law school, she graduated from an international joint Masters program sponsored by the European Commission, earning a Masters of Arts in Public Administration and Public Policy from the University of York in York, England, and a Masters of Arts in International Relations from the Institut Barcelona d’Estudis Internacionals in Barcelona, Spain.
- Warren Wilson College, B.A., 2009
- Recipient of the Outstanding Undergraduate George Willard Smith History & Political Science Award, and Academic Excellence Award
- University of York, M.A., 2010
- Institut Barcelona d’Estudis Internacionals, M.A., 2011
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, J.D., 2016 magna cum laude
- Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith
- Personal Injury and Tort Defense
- Long Term Care
- Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- The Supreme Court of Kentucky
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals